- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the Humsafar train between Gorakhpur and Delhi`s Anand Vihar terminus from Kushinagar in Uttar Pradesh on November 27, 2016.
- The Reserve Bank of India has increased the Cash Reserve Requirement (CRR) for excess deposits amount collected in banks between September 16 and November 11 to 100% while the current CRR is 4%, effective from November 25, 2016.
- Lt Gen Qamar Bajwa has been appointed as the chief of Pakistan Army by the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. He will replace Gen Raheel Sharif who will retire on November 29, 2016.
- Indian golfer from Kolkata, Smriti Mehra played clinched her maiden Hero womens Professional Golf Tour title with a total score of 208 after 54 holes at the Palms Golf Club and Resort in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on November 27, 2016.
- Lewis Hamilton win his 53rd Grand Prix title , while Rosberg, Sebastian, Verstappen claims the second, third and fourth position respectively on November 27, 2016 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- India’s largest ride-hailing service Ola cabs has tied up with lenders like State Bank of India (SBI) and Punjab National Bank (PNB) to set up mobile ATM in the cab to help people withdraw cash easily.
- Indian Railways and IRCTC have included “transgender as third gender” in the option alongside male and female in ticket reservation and cancellation forms both online and offline.
- Former Asian Games gold-medallist Vikas Krishan will be presented the ‘Best Boxer’ award by the International Boxing Association for his performance this year, during the world body’s 70th anniversary celebrations on December 20.