- Government Mandates Aadhaar for Receiving subsidised foodgrains from PDS Shops
- A 33 member committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for the speedy implementation of the Sagarmala Project in Andhra Pradesh. Sagarmala project aims to improve the state’s coastline and inland waterways.
- The Union Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers and Parliamentary Affairs, Shri Ananthkumar inaugurated the Orientation Programme for the district heads of National Yuva Cooperative Society (NYCS) in New Delhi on February 10, 2017 to launch the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs) in the country.
- Government to Open 56 More Post Office Passport Seva Kendras across India
- India-UK sign MoU to allow more flights to boost tourism and trade
- India presented the proposed Trade Facilitation in
Services (TFS) Agreement to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) Director General Roberto Azevedo and India Inc. on February 9, 2017 in an event organized by Confederation of Indian Industry in New Delhi.
- Folk singer from Punjab Satinder Sartaaj (34) has been selected for the awareness project against human trafficking “Blue Heart Campaign” by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
- Hemant Bhargava appointed as LIC’s Managing Director
- Nokia to acquire Finnish telecom software company Comptel for $371 million
- The Union Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines, Shri Piyush Goyal launched the TAMRA (Transparency, Auction Monitoring and Resource Augmentation) portal and Mobile Application in New Delhi on February 10, 2017.
- The famous Nilambur teak which is internationally known for its superior quality and elegant appearance is soon to get added to the list of the Kerala produces that have Geographical Indication (GI) tag.
- MRI pioneer and Nobel laureate Sir Peter Mansfield passes away at 83