- Centre Sets up Inter-Departmental Task Force to Crack Down Benami Firms
- The Union Government has planned to up a Defence Procurement Organisation (DPO) in a move to integrate and streamline the long and complex process of defence acquisitions.
- Minority Affairs Minister Abbas Naqvi Inaugurates Second Edition of “Hunar Haat” in New Delhi
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development on February 10, 2017 said that from 2018 there would be a single entrance examination for admission in all engineering and architecture colleges for undergraduate courses.
- The five days multinational Aman-17 naval exercise kicked off in Karachi on February 10, 2017 where 37 countries took part.
- Bank of Baroda is planning to launch a supply chain financing product for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in the diamond industry to boost their existence in the sector
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAL), which operates Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, has been honored with the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA) Chairman’s Order of Merit for its focus on environmental sustainability.
- Famous Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik created a Guinness World Record on
February 10, 2017 by building World’s tallest Sand Castle at the Puri beach in Puri.
- According to a government notification on February 10, 2017, senior IAS officer Ajay Tyagi has been selected to take over as the next Chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI). He will replace incumbent Chief UK Sinha who retires on March 1, 2017.
- India successfully test-fired its Advanced Air Defence (AAD) interceptor missile from launching complex-IV of Dhamara Abdul Kalam defence base off Odisha coast on February 11, 2017 under its Ballistic Missile Defence Programme
- India’s first Metal 3D printing provider Intech DMLS Limited has launched the country’s first indigenously developed Jet Engine Series under the brand name Poeir Jets.
- Assam to Raise a Wild Sanctuary to Grow Muga Cocoon
- The International Day of Women and Girls in Science was observed on February 11, 2017 to recognize the achievements of women in science and inspire and engage women and girls in science.