- The 9th BRICS Summit will be held in China’s Xiamen city from September 3-5.
- The National Biodiversity Congress (NBC) 2017 was held in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of Kerala.
- Google and Jigsaw have launched a new tool, that uses artificial intelligence to filter ‘toxic’ comments online
- Haryana, known as the food bowl of the country along with Punjab, will have a Science City. The state finance department has cleared the project to be set up in Sonepat at a tentative cost of Rs 200 crore
- Taking a cue from ‘Namami Devi Narmade’ programme of Madhya Pradesh government, Assam will now launch ‘Namami Brahmapurta’ campaign in the north-eastern state from March 31 to April 4.
- Former diplomat Sujata Mehta and Air Marshal Ajit Shankarrao Bhonsle have been appointed as members in UPSC in New Delhi.
- Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports on Feb 23 inaugurated the 9th Tribal Youth Exchange Programme in Delhi.
- Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) launches a Mobile Application for GST to inform the taxpayers of the latest updates on GST among others.
- The President of India inaugurated an international conference on ‘Bharat Bodh’ (Idea of Bharat) organized by the IGNOU and Bhartiya Shikshan Mandal on Feb 23, 2017 in New Delhi