- The Union Cabinet under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi gave its approval for signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA),Mussoorie and Namibia Institute of Public Administration and Management (NIPAM),Namibia on March 15, 2017
- India along with other South East Asian Region countries signed a ‘Call for Action’ on March 16, 2017 to end tuberculosis (TB) and pledged to take efforts to end the disease by 2030
- China, Saudi Arabia ink deals worth about $65 billion
- Private insurer Future Generali India Insurance Company (FGII) has announced tie-up with Kolkata based UCO Bank for its products on March 15, 2017
- SEBI Issues Guidelines for Celebrities to Endorse Mutual Fund Products At Industry Level
- India’s public sector banking and financial services company State Bank of India(SBI) and real estate developers’ body CREDAI have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) which is valid for a period of 3 years.
- Dehradun based Indian multinational oil and gas company, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has planned to invest Rs 21528 crore to develop India’s deepest gas discovery in UD-1 find by 2022-23.
- According to the 2017 ranking, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bengaluru has been ranked best Indian University and has been placed at 27th position among the universities in Asia
- Singapore’s Changi Airport Named World’s Best Airport for 5th Consecutive Year.
1 Changi Airport Singapore
2 Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport)
3 Incheon International Airport
4 Munich Airport
5 Hong Kong International Airport
- An Indian-American teen Indrani Das(17) won the US’s oldest and most prestigious science and math competition Regeneron Science Talent Search Awards Gala on March 16, 2017
- Mumbai based Central Bank of India won the first prize in the implementation of Official Language Policy in the western region for the year 2015-2016 at the Official Language Conference of Central and Western Regions in Udaipur
- Amarinder Singh Takes Oath as Chief Minister of Punjab
- Bibhu Prasad Kanungo from Odisha has been appointed as Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for three years by the Appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC) .