- According to UNCTAD’s World Investment Report 2017, India continues to remain as a favourite destination for FDI even though tax related concerns remain as a deterrent for the foreign investors.
- According to QS World University Rankings 2018 IIT-Delhi has replaced IISc as the best ranked Indian institution in the world.
- State-run oil companies will revise petrol and diesel prices every day in sync with international rates from 16 June onwards
- Health Secretary C K Mishra inaugurated the ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’, a National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre at the Lady Hardinge Medical College.
- Sahithi Pingali a class 12 student from Bengaluru will get a minor planet in Milky Way named after her
- Axis Bank launches Biodegradable prepaid gift cards.
- Manchester United has replaced Real Madrid as the world’s most valuable football team, according to the annual list published by Forbes