- The government has notified amendments to the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules making both Aadhaar and PAN mandatory starting June 1.Existing bank account holders will have to submit the Aadhaar by December 31, 2017, failing which the account will be declared invalid.
- PM Modi flags off Kerala’s first metro in Kochi.
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s third annual meeting will be held in India
- Ana Brnabić is set to become both the first gay and first female prime minister of Serbia.
- India Ranks 75th in Environmental Impact Survey.
- Amazon has announced that it’s buying Whole Foods for just under $14 billion.