- According to latest report by the UN and OECD, India will become the world’s largest milk producer by 2026 and will account for the biggest increase in wheat production globally
- The world’s first centre for breeding Saola, a critically endangered hoofed mammal, will be constructed at Bach Ma National Park in Thua Thien Hue province, Vietnam.
- India’s first Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) will be set up at Patent Information Centre in Punjab under the World Intellectual Property Organization’s (WIPO) TISC program.
- The National conference on crowd management has successfully held at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on July 12, 2017
- Indian skipper Mithali Raj has become the first player in the history of women’s ODI cricket to have crossed 6000 career runs
- Raymond Chikapa Enock Phiri (70), the legendary South African jazz musician, has passed away in Nelspruit, South Africa on July 12, 2017.
- The National Gandhi Museum (NGM) is located in New Delhi i.e. showcasing the life and principles of Mahatma Gandhi.
- The Indian Railways has recently launched a virtual server “RailCloud” with an inbuilt security system to optimise server usage and faster connectivity