- India’s first solar powered local train was launched in New Delhi
- Private sector bank, Yes Bank has received USD 150 million funding from the US government and Wells Fargo to increase lending to support women entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized enterprises in India.
Vikram Limaye will take up as the NSE chief from Monday.
- Trade deficit has increased from USD 8.1 billion in June 2016 to USD 13 billion in June 2017
- The United States House of Representatives on Friday passed a defence policy Bill worth USD 621.5 billion (around Rs 41,31,000 crore), which proposes boosting cooperation with India in the sector.
- Garbine Muguruza beat Venus Williams in straight sets on Saturday to win her first Wimbledon title.