- The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has launched a new pension scheme Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) for the senior citizens in New Delhi on July 21, 2017.
- The Arunachal Pradesh State Civil Secretariat has become the India’s first secretariat to be fully under wireless coverage enabling end-to-end wireless connectivity
- The 5th North East Connectivity Summit- 2018 will be held in Arunachal Pradesh
- The 5th Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS) will be held in New Delhi from November 23-24, 2017.
- Sanjay Kothari, a 1978 batch IAS of Haryana cadre, has been appointed as Secretary to President elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Brenda Marjorie Hale, the senior-most judge of United Kngdom (UK) has been appointed as the first female President of the Supreme Court (SC).
- The 5th edition of South India Writers Ensemble (SIWE) will be held at Chengannur in coastal Alappuza district, Kerala from July 24, 2017 with ‘Tolerance’ as the core theme.
- In a first of its kind, Telangana State will have eco-friendly bridges over a canal cutting across the tiger corridor linking the Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra with the forests in Telangana’s Kumram Bheem Asifabad district