- Union Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju inaugurated the Research Institution of World Ancient, Traditional, Culture & Heritage (RIWATCH) Museum at Roing in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Paradip would be developed into a smart port and smart city at an investment of Rs40,000 crore as part of the central government’s plan to bring about a speedy development of Odisha, Union minister Nitin Gadkari announced
- Delhi government has announced plans to launch a mobile application which will allow people to check the status of government projects on a single platform.
- Karnataka Bank, in association with its PNB MetLife, has launched Met Loan and Life Suraksha (MLLS), a single premium plan covering the loan liability of a customer.
- Iran and Iraq signed an agreement to step up military cooperation and the fight against “terrorism and extremism”, Iranian media reported, an accord which is likely to raise concerns in Washington.
- India’s para athletes Sharad Kumar and Varun Singh Bhati clinched the silver and bronze medals respectively in high jump at the World Para Athletics Championships in London on Saturday
- .England’s women’s cricket team defeated India by 9 runs at Lord’s Cricket Ground, to clinch their fourth World Cup title