- The Indian economy’s growth in 2017-18 is more likely to be closer to 6.5% than 7.5% ,according to Chief Economic Adviser “Arvind Subramanian”
- Prasoon Joshhi is appointed as new chairperson of the Central Board of Film Certification .
- Uttar Pradesh’s madrasas have been asked to photograph and videograph Independence day celebrations this year.
- Doklam is a place in China ,In June 2017 a military standoff occurred between China and India as China attempted to extend a road on the Doklam plateau southwards near the Doka La pass
- Demonetization has reduced 3.5 lakh crore from the amounts available in the system (Govt) before according to Economic Survey
- India proposes to invest $205 million in the Mattala project near Hambantota Srilanka
- Bank of Baroda’s net profit slid nearly 52% to 203.39 crore rupees in the first quarter end.
- SBI , the the country’s largest lender , reported a standalone net profit of 2,006 crore rupees for the quarter end june 30.